Our one day PDO rejuvenation threads training course is designed for aesthetic doctors, dentists and nurses looking to incorporate new advanced non-surgical procedures into their practice. This course is an introduction to PDO threads and focuses on understanding the principles behind collagen stimulation and how to incorporate PDO threads for anti-ageing alongside other treatments such as botulinum toxin and dermal fillers. We provide a comprehensive training on anatomical knowledge and hands on practical using live cosmetic models using Intraline PDO threads.
Please note that the procedure of thread lift (i.e. involving the insertion of threads) is carried on by a healthcare professional, it falls within the Care Quality Commission (CQC) scope of registration, requiring the provider to register with CQC for the regulated activity of Surgical procedures.
Both our rejuvenation thread and pdo cog thread training can be booked together as our PDO thread training package for £2,500 + VAT, saving you £300 overall!
PDO Rejuvenation Thread Lift Training Course Learning Objectives:
1) All about PDO threads
– All about PDO Threads
– Mode of action
– The human ageing process
– PDO Thread Treatment areas
– Patient Selection
– Complications and Management
– Benefits – Practitioner and patient
– Intraline PDO Thread Whitepapers
– Types of Intraline PDO Threads
– Patient Consent
2) Interactive PDO Thread Demonstration
– Demonstration of PDO Thread techniques on the lower face (jawline, submental, lips, cheeks)
3) Hands on practice
– One model to 2 delegate ratio guaranteed
– Design of model treatment plan
– Full face anaesthesia with epinephrine for no/low pain and bruising
– Lower face treatments
– Under supervision, delegates demonstrate procedures on their model
4) Post-treatment care plan