Our one day PDO cog thread lift training course is perfect for aesthetic practitioners looking further their training in PDO threads and master the art of the non-surgical facelift. The “No Blade Facelift” is the new trend made popular by numerous celebrities recently and it is an excellent and effective non-surgical technique to lift and tighten skin. In the right hands, it has the potential to re-define facial contours and induces collagen production. The treatment forms part of an integrated support structure for the tissue of the face by encouraging natural collagen synthesis with immediate results that peak at 6 months and last between 2-3 years.
On this course, we aim to help you master a technique that will set you apart from most routine cosmetic treatment providers and enable you to step into the future of advanced cosmetic procedures. We will cover all you need to know in order for you to treat your patients confidently and safely; including anatomy, use of local anaesthetic, consultation and assessment, managing complications and aftercare. You will perform this procedure on live models under the supervision and guidance of highly experienced aesthetic practitioners who are also trained surgeons. We will be using the latest Intraline 720 cog threads.
Both our rejuvenation thread and pdo cog thread training can be booked together as our PDO thread training package for £2,000 + VAT, saving you 10% overall!
Please note that the procedure of thread lift (i.e. involving the insertion of threads) is carried on by a healthcare professional, it falls within the Care Quality Commission (CQC) scope of registration, requiring the premises to register with CQC for the regulated activity of Surgical procedures.
Price£1300 + VAT
Course Length1 Day
Time09:00 – 17:00
Book the Advanced PDO Thread Lift Training Seperately or as Part of a Package
Our Advanced PDO Thread Lift Training course can be booked individually or together as part of one of the following packages. Courses in our packages can be booked consecutively or spread over time. There’s a 10% discount for booking courses in a package instead of on their own.
Recent Reviews From Our Training Courses
1 Day PDO COG Thread Lift Training – Learning Objectives:
– Patient history:
– Aesthetic assessment of face:
– Suitability for combined treatments such as fillers/botox/neogen etc…
– Estimating number of threads needed
– Before pics; angles, lighting
2) Product details
– PDO Threads & Cogs:
– Recommended brand (Intraline)
– Where to order
– Avoiding surgical procedure
– More effective results than filler alone; lift without increased volume/fullness
4) Client suitability
– Age (40-55)
– Patient preference
6) Equipment needed
7) Patient positioning
8) Anatomy and Landmarks
– SCALP acronym; each explained briefly (Skin, Connective and subcutaneous tissue, Aponeurosis/muscle, Loose areolar layer, Periosteum)
– Retaining ligaments (True + False)
– Spaces (pre-zygomatic/pre-masseter/masticator)
– Facial nerve and its branches + relation to cog insertion
– Periosteum and deep fascia
– Blood supply
– Sensory nerve supply
– 5,10,11 point insertion + bespoke mapping
– Depth of insertion
10) Post-treatment care plan