Lip filler treatments are both a science and an art. Being one of the most popular cosmetic treatments in the industry, the demand for lip fillers has risen exponentially within the last few years and continues to do so. The Lip Filler Masterclass teaches you all you need to know.
This course has been designed to master the art of administering lip filler treatments and enables you to devote an entire training session to learning about the range of techniques available to achieve a certain lip outcome tailored to the request of your patient.
Your comprehensive hands-on training will be supervised by highly-skilled and experienced aesthetic trainers in small groups to maximize retention of knowledge. Plenty of time is allocated to this part of the day, so that you are confident to practice independently afterwards.
Delegates will need to have already completed a foundation course in dermal fillers before completing this The Lip Filler Masterclass.
Lip Filler Masterclass Learning Objectives:
1) Lip Anatomy
– Facial Nerves, Perioral Musculature and vascularity
2) Recommended Dermal Fillers Available for Lip Augmentation
3) Consultation and Assessment
– Shape / Symmetry / Irregularities / Projection
– Patient selection
– Treatment Goals; Establish Realistic Expectations
– Side Effects and Possible Complications
4) Anaesthesia and Maintaining Patient Comfort
5) Treatment Areas and Injection Techniques
– Lip Border definition
– Lip Body enhancement
– Cupid’s Bow lift
– Philtrum columns
– Lip Pout volumisation
– Happy smile / upturned corners
– Vertical Fanning
– Heart-shaped lips
– PHI ratio
6) Combining Aesthetic Treatments and Maximising Results
– Dermal Fillers and Botox
7) Aftercare and Follow Up
8) Dealing with Complications and Solutions
– Hyaluronidase: Reconstitution and Injection Technique