If you are a cosmetic practitioner looking for practical help to promote your clinic online, then our digital marketing training course for aesthetic professionals is for you. This one day course will help you attract more patients to your clinic through a range of online channels. You will learn how to optimise your website for bookings, improve your search engine rankings and market your services confidently across social media, email and the Internet. Whether you are just getting started in aesthetics or already have a successful practice, this course is packed full of practical tips to help your clinic stand out online.
As an aesthetic professional, you have probably completed a variety of clinical courses to help you become a more skilled injector; but before you can inject, you need to find patients to fill your clinic list. For many practitioners, this can be a major challenge as the years of medical training do not equip you with the skills required to market yourself online. You can, of course, pay a digital agency to market your clinic. But this can become very expensive, and how do you know if what they are doing is of value? Our digital marketing course is specifically designed for aesthetic practitioners. We will teach you the bits you can do yourself and give you advice on when to use an expert and what you should be aiming for.
This digital marketing course was developed and taught by Mike Sherwood, Head of Marketing at Derma Medical. Mike joined Derma Medical back in 2014 when we started and has always overseen all of our marketing activities for our training academy, cosmetic models and private clinics both across the UK and internationally. The course is packed full of insights, tips and tricks to boost your clinic bookings and maximise your online potential.
We run our digital marketing course regularly at our London training academy. We teach small groups and offer practical tips on all topics with plenty of space to ask questions relevant to your own digital marketing activities. The course is suitable for any previous Derma Medical delegates, as well as other aesthetic practitioners, clinic managers or other aesthetic clinic staff involved with website, social media and email marketing. As with all our courses, we provide 3 months aftercare in case you have any questions after the course.
1) Introduction to Digital Marketing for Aesthetic Practitioners
2) Optimising Your Clinic Website for More Bookings
– Factors to consider when planning your website
– Which pages does your clinic website need? Planning your site structure
– Creating treatment page layouts that optimise for conversion
– Booking appointments online via your website
– Copywriting online – what to write and how to write it
– Google Analytics – understanding your customer’s online behaviour
3) SEO – Improving Your Clinic’s Search Engine Rankings
– What is search engine optimisation? How can it boost my practice?
– Black hat SEO techniques and how to avoid them
– On-page factors – optimising your pages and content
– Technical SEO – what can be done with help from a developer
– Off-page ranking factors – what else can you do to improve your rankings
– Local SEO – how to target local customers
4) Email Marketing – Maximising Sales from Existing Patients
– Building a long term patient list with email marketing
– GDPR and email marketing – what you need to know
– Growing your emailing marketing list
– Different types of email marketing campaigns
– Building an engaging newsletter
– Measuring results from your email campaigns
5) Social Media – Growing and Engaging Your Followers
– Current trends for social media marketing
– Which social media platforms should you be on?
– Growing your clinic’s social media following
– What to post and when to post it?
– Understanding how social media algorithms work
– Creating engaging content
– Scheduling and planning content
– Encouraging and handling online reviews
– Paid social and online advertising
6) Q&A and First-hand Insight from the Derma Medical Marketing Team
7) Digital Marketing Training Course for Aesthetic Professionals Certification and Post-course Information