If you are a cosmetic practitioner looking for practical help to promote your clinic online, then our digital marketing training course for aesthetic professionals is for you. This half-day course will help you attract more patients to your clinic through a range of online channels. You will learn how to optimise your website for bookings, improve your search engine rankings and market your services confidently across social media, email and the Internet. Whether you are just getting started in aesthetics or already have a successful practice, you will take home lots of practical tips to help your clinic stand out online.
Mike Sherwood, Head of Marketing of Derma Medical, developed this course to help practitioners learn the business and marketing skills they need to succeed in private practice. Mike runs a digital marketing agency and has experience building and optimising clinic websites and marketing their services online. The course takes a holistic marketing approach, focusing on the aesthetics industry with real-life examples. Mike will teach you the bits you can do yourself and advise when to use an expert.
We teach in small groups at our London training academy and via Zoom. All delegates will also receive a post-course reading manual and the opportunity for a complimentary 45 minute 1-2-1 call with Mike to discuss any questions. The course is suitable for any previous Derma Medical delegates and other aesthetic practitioners, clinic managers, or other aesthetic clinic staff involved with the website, social media, and email marketing.
Price£250 + VAT
Course Length1/2 Day
LocationLondon or Zoom
Time09:00 – 13:00 or
13:00 – 17:00
Recent Reviews From Our Digital Marketing Course
1/2 Day Digital Marketing for Aesthetic Professionals – Learning Objectives:
1) Introduction to Digital Marketing for Aesthetic Practitioners
2) Optimising Your Clinic Website for More Bookings
– Factors to consider when planning your website
– Creating treatment page layouts that optimise for conversion
– Booking appointments online via your website
– Google Analytics – understanding your customer’s online behaviour
3) SEO – Improving Your Clinic’s Search Engine Rankings
– What is search engine optimisation? How can it boost my practice?
– Black hat SEO techniques and how to avoid them
– On-page & Off-page factors – what can you do to improve your rankings
– Local SEO – target local customers near to your clinic
4) Email Marketing – Maximising Sales from Existing Patients
– Building a long term client list with email marketing
– GDPR and email marketing – what you need to know
– Growing your emailing marketing list
– Building an engaging newsletter
5) Social Media – Growing and Engaging Your Followers
– Current trends for social media marketing
– Which social media platforms should you be on?
– Growing your clinic’s social media following
– What to post and when to post it?
– Understanding how social media algorithms work
– Creating engaging content
– Scheduling and planning content
6) Pay Per Click/ Sponsored Advertising Campaigns
– Does your clinic need to use paid advertising campaigns
– Understanding paid search and paid social campaigns
– Executing winning campaigns using Facebook Ads
7) Online Reviews – Managing Your Online Reputation
– The importance of online reviews
– Which review sites to use and how to encourage more reviews
– Dealing with negative and defamatory reviews
8) Q&A and First-hand Insight from the Derma Medical Marketing Team
9) Digital Marketing Training Course for Aesthetic Professionals Certification and Post-course Information