The 2 day combined Botox and Dermal Fillers training course is our most popular option for new practitioners getting started in aesthetics. It is our Foundation course and Advanced course booked in together – saving you 10% on the usual booking price! Over the course of the 2 days you will learn all 18 common Botox and Dermal Fillers procedures and get to practice the treatments on over 30 live cosmetic models. After this course you will be able to get indemnity insurance and start treating paying clients straight away.
✓ You will learn all 18 Procedures: Includes 12 common Botulinum Toxin treatments and 6 common Dermal Fillers treatments offered in most cosmetic clinics.
✓ You can offer your clients a wider portfolio of treatments: Many patients are now becoming more informed about advanced treatments and requesting combination treatments taught across our Foundation and Advanced syllabus.
✓ You are far more employable if you want to work in a clinic: Many practitioners only complete foundation training, giving you the adge as an advanced practitioner. Clinics usually offer all 18 treatments so its important you have the training to match this.
✓ Plenty of practical experience on live Cosmetic Models: All our courses include 50% practical work on live models with over 30 cosmetic models on each combined training weekend.
✓ CPD Accredited: You will earn 16 CPD points for completing the Combined Course with Derma Medical.
✓ Free Start Up Kits: Over £100 worth of products including Dermal Fillers, Consent forms and aftercare leaflets so you can start treating patients straight away.
1) Today’s cosmetic industry and the shift towards non-surgical cosmetics
2) How the face ages, and what we can do about it!
3) New treatments, New Products and the importance of keeping up-to-date
4) The Initial Consultation:
– Client expectations
– Facial mapping
– Developing of your ‘Aesthetic Eye’
5) Learn the different injection techniques
– Linear threading
6) Everything you need to know about Botox®:
– Treatable areas
– Storage and reconstitution
– Dosages and injection techniques
7) Everything you need to know about Dermal Fillers:
– Treatable areas
– Volume restoration
– Injection techniques
8) How to combine Botox® and Filler to achieve the desired look
9) Foundation Botox techniques – live hands-on training:
– Frown lines
– Forehead lines
– Crows feet
10) Foundation Dermal Filler techniques – live hands-on training:
– Nasolabial folds
– Marionette lines
– Lip enhancement & shaping
11) Advanced Botox techniques – live hands-on training:
– Chemical ‘Brow lift’
– ‘Bunny lines’
– ‘Gummy smiles’
– ‘Smokers lines’
– Down turned mouths
– Dimpled/’Pebbled’ Chins
– ‘Turkey neck’ (Nerfertiti lift & Plastysmal bands)
– Jawline definition & the wide-set jaw
– Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating)
12) Advanced Dermal Filler techniques – live hands-on training:
– Vermillion border & Cupid’s bow enhancement
– Perioral sculpting
– Deep line rejuvenation
– Cheek Augmentation
– Hand filler rejuvenation *NEW & EXCLUSIVE*
13) Complications and how to deal with them
14) Business implications
– Setting-up clinics
– Working for a company
– Price structuring
– Insurance & Medical malpractice
– Consent forms
15) Up-to-date job vacancies in aesthetic medicine *NEW & EXCLUSIVE*
16) Foundation & Advanced Botox and Dermal Fillers Certification and course aftercare