This super masterclass training course is perfect for those wanting to further expand their foundation, advanced and masterclass training and learn brand new cutting-edge full facial transformations. Increasing demands for nonsurgical procedures have led to new innovative cosmetic treatments in combination to create certain facial concepts for male, female and older face types.
This masterclass is one of it’s kind, and combines material and techniques covered in all previous courses to develop full facial transformations using between 6-10 syringes of filler in 1 sitting, not covered elsewhere. Pioneering techniques will be taught covering in-depth anatomy and theory followed by plenty of hands-on practical training on live models in a real-life clinic setting.
Delegates should have completed previous foundation, advanced and advanced masterclass level injection techniques prior to attending this course and be ready to take their clinical skills to the next level, as the focus will be a holistic full facial approach as oppose to individual areas as covered in previous courses. Delegates will learn how to approach a full facial transformation of a male face to define masculine contours, a female face to beautify the antero-diagonal contours, an older face to structurally rejuvenate and a profile view to achieve harmonisation.
Comprehensive demonstrations and in-depth hands-on training by highly experienced practitioners will be provided. More time will be allocated to practice than theory, due to the number of procedures that will be covered. At Derma Medical, high-quality training is of paramount importance, so small groups and full guidance will be given to make sure you leave our rooms confident and ready to practice freely.
1) Introduction to the latest advanced nonsurgical techniques
2) Facial Analysis – anatomic/artistic/expressive
3) Facial Proportions- aesthetic angles/treatment lines/PHI ratios
4) The 4 Face Types & Morphology- what to focus on vs areas to avoid
5) Technical vs Artistic Injecting- how to distinguish yourself from the rest
6) How much to use- quantity & G’Prime
7) Injection techniques, instruments & where to use them
8) Facial Aesthetic Concepts:
– Profile Harmonisation
– Structural Rejuvenation
9) Combining Packages and Price Structuring
10) Artistic Facial Transformation Masterclass Certification and course aftercare